Dame Slap doing white working class boys? Niall in the depressive phase?
Dan 'the man' Tehan promising to nuke the country? Is that all there is, my
friend, is that all there is?
-
Is there any reason whatsoever for ACMA to exist?
Not being a regular watcher of the ABC, the pond only stumbled across the *Media
Watch* report on the ...
16 hours ago

7 comments:
And I'm pleased I'm one of them! Congratualions.
Yay for SLWC! Now if every visitor just paid you a dollar...
I read the blog through google reader, so my reading (and the other 165 subscribers) doesn't even count to that figure.
Hah, I'm a little over 50. What's good about your traffic (apart from unimportant stuff like the fact that it's a great site and you can really write!) is that I get a huge number of my hits from the fact that you've got me in the little side widget, bringing up my latest posts.
So YAY for you :p
Yes, good point Amagnac. An incredible proportion of my visitors click through from here too!
What a lovely number.
Plus the 46 subscribers who get your blog via Bloglines
Post a Comment