Thursday, March 24, 2011

It was only a matter of time

Sophie Cunningham has a good 'a plague on both your houses' piece at the ABC's website today. And, in response, one commenter has resorted to an oldie but a goodie:
But here is an interesting fact for you: Most of the insulting posters were being carried by young men who definitely did not look like they belonged at the rally. These men were also loud and foul-mouthed.
It is my opinion that they were plants trying to make the genuine protesters look like rabble. In fact I heard many comments to that effect. I believe this is a tactic often used by the left to disrupt protests they don't agree with.
See, it wasn't nice To-ny or his nice friends at all. It was teh Evil Left!!11!1eleventy!!

How do we know this? Because they were young! And they used bad words!

If you're looking for me, I'll be out playing in the traffic.

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

May I join you in the traffic? After I have stopped swilling my chardonnay and saying bad words of course.

Mindy said...

Now I've gone and snorted latte out my nose. Well not really, but you know. Yes all those young men at Cronulla were really lefties just there to make up the numbers.