Sometimes having a To Do list gets a bit irksome -- just one damn thing after another...
Navi Pillay’s Nobel peace prize is a vote of confidence in a global legal
order under fire
-
Recognising Pillay is an affirmation of what has been achieved, but also
about what must not be lost.
3 hours ago

1 comment:
As I said to a colleague this morning "I don't know how I managed to get up at 5.30am this morning and yet still didn't have time for breakfast". Organisational skills - FAIL.
Although the ironing is done, washing is on the line (2 loads), dishwasher unpacked and repacked, two children off to various day cares, loungeroom relatively tidy and I was still at work by 9. Then I ate a leisurely brekky while surfing teh internets for 5 minutes. Tonight I may even have time for that 30 mins of exercise my Dr keeps bugging me about.
Post a Comment