You'll wish you had AI to summarise Polonius, "Ned" and cackling Claire ...
-
The pond has been bleating for some time now about the way that vast
swathes of the lizard Oz have been taken over by the Australian Daily
Zionist New...
21 hours ago

4 comments:
Thank you for the link which I have taken advantage of. And, while I strongly believe that we should be on the ground helping through provision of money and/or services, I am ballistic with rage that the 'charity begins at home crowd' are silent on the subject of helping our New Zealand neighbours. We are, or should be, a world wide community.
WV rests - perhaps as in 'give it a rest and get off your soap box'.
It's a lovely cartoon.
brullyant.
My kids love Fully beached!
May I steal it?
Fifi -- I stole it from crikey, so I don't see why you shouldn't have it.
Post a Comment