is, they say, Ivan 'Rocket Man' Vasiliev, age 21.
He's currently dancing in London with the Bolshoi and I first heard his name on radio the other day, with an interview. Dancing makes him happy, he says, because it is his element. 'I am fish in water.'
More here.
Weekend reading: Science Politics
-
I was asked to write the Foreword to a special issue of Georgetown
University’s Science Politics titled “Food Forward.” As its editor, Emily
Medenhall, e...
5 hours ago

5 comments:
He looks like a really young Nureyev, years before he went to seed.
There's a DanceChannelTV?
His Spartacus is the most menacing I've seen. Osipova is no slouch either - her Kitri is astonishing.
Wow! 'Fish in water' indeed.
He says he is Iron Man too.
I agree Bernice, Natalia Osipova is also amazing.
What a nice interlude ...
He's so leapy! It's almost enough to make me want to take up exercise.
Goodness--he actually hovers for a split second at the tops of those jumps.
Post a Comment